What is this page?
This is a feed from the Indiavsdisinformation News - Home website. It allow you to stay up to date with the latest news and features you want from Indiavsdisinformation News - Home.
To subscribe to it, you will need a News Reader or other similar device. If you would like to use this feed to display Indiavsdisinformation News - Home content on your site, please go here.
- India strongly protests Islamabad’s move to bring material change in Pakistan occupied Kashmir
India has lodged a strong protest with Pakistan against the country’s Supreme Court order on Gilgit-Baltistan
- PM Modi holds talks with Bangla PM Hasina, conveys Ramzaan greetings
Both leaders expressed happiness at the progress made in implementing the special arrangements agreed on 15 March between SAARC leaders
- PM Modi holds telephonic talks with Canadian PM Trudeau
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday held talks with his Canadian counterpart Justin Trudeau over the phone
- PM Modi holds telephonic talks with Indonesian President Widodo
Prime Minister underlined the importance of Indonesia as a maritime partner in India’s extended neighbourhood
- Support businesses to tide over Covid-19: S Jaishankar at BRICS foreign ministers’ video-conference
External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar referred to the centrality of development and growth in the global agenda
- Shining example of humanity, India is foreign to Islamophobia
Imbued in ‘Sarva Dharma Sambhav’, India adheres to the principle of secularism both in spirit and law
- India lends a helping hand to its ‘extended neighbourhood’
India has been proactive in reaching out to the Arab world in the time of coronavirus
- India slams Imran Khan for “bizarre” comment over discrimination against Muslims
Pakistan should address the concerns of its own dwindling minority communities